Excursion to Caujeri Valley
Experience nature tourism in eastern Cuba while staying in a hotel or private house in Baracoa, Cuba's Prime City.
This 6-day vacation combines a 3 nights stay in Havana, in the new H10 Panorama hotel (in Miramar) or SO Prado Malecon hotel (in Old Havana), and 3 nights stay in full contact with nature in the Caujeri Valley, province of Guantanamo.
You will be picked up at the airport and registered at Havana Hotel. During your 3 nights stay in Havana, you will enjoy a private tour of Old Havana with lunch in a typical restaurant and a also enjoy the classic American car along the Malecón, Havana's iconic seafront. Flying to Santiago de Cuba and transfer to Baracoa (depends of quantity of passengers, can be by taxi, microbus or bus).
Once in Baracoa, a jeep or specialized car will pick you up and take you to the Caujeri Valley where you will have a specialized guide explain and share his knowledge about the beautiful flora and fauna around you.
Date of vacation: Offer valid for travel from 1 November 2019 to 31 October 2020
- Camp uprising
- Horseback ride or walk to "Los Indios" Cave where evidence of Cuban aboriginal settlement in the area is shown.
- Panoramic tour and observation of the surrounding flora and fauna.
- Fishing in the lake using tricks of the local people.
- Bonfire night in the camp and preparation of a roasted pig (puerco asado en pua), the traditional form of the Cuban fields for dinner.
- Walk to El Tunel, a civil engineering work that consists of a transfer that takes the water from the Sabanalamar River for 1 km under the mountain. Here you can swim during the morning.
- Return and pick up from the camp.
- Typical Creole lunch at La Roca Paladar (private restaurant).
- Walk through the uriales de Caujeri village.
- Return to Baracoa/ Guantanamo.
- Flight back to Havana for one last night in the vibrant Cuban capital and a day off for last minute errands before being taken back to the airport.
- Airport transfers
- Hotel in Havana in B&B
- Hotel or Casa Particular in Baracoa
- Return flights between Havana and Guantanamo
- Bus transfer between hotels and airports
- Havana day tour with an expert Cuban guide, Classic car ride and lunch in typical restaurant on the day
- 24/7 emergency assistance in Cuba
- Visa/Tourist Card. You can purchase yours with us at cubavisas.com
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance. You can purchase yours with us at cubavisas.com